Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Started a blog!

Hey there, everyone! I just started a blog today, and hopefully, will love to get it going. =D
I'm new here, so, it may take me some time to figure everything out, but I'm excited!

So let me start off, telling you some things about me! Just some general start to start off with.
1. My name is actually Joyce.
2. I'm a total geek, and I'm not afraid to admit it!
3. I am an Interior Decorator in the making. (What I mean is, I've only just started. I have a lot to learn. )
4. I'm an artist, I draw, and find ways to satisfy my creativity with music, and planning, and daydreaming, and videos, movies, tv, books, I feel unique when I get to learn new, interesting things.
5. I'm 20 years old, already graduated, and am trying to lose weight.
6. I'm Canadian. =D
7. My favourite color is blue
8. My favourite band is Paramore (I also adore Fireflight, Owl City, Savage Garden, Darren Hayes, and Imogen Heap)
9. I collect asian-lookin stuff.
10. My favourite games is Tales Of Vesperia, Okami, Zelda; Twilight Princess, Pokepark, Final Fantasy 8; 9; and 13;, and Harvest Moon; Animal Parade.
11. My favourite movies are Howl's Moving Castle, Tangled, Stardust, How To Train Your Dragon, Leap Year, Moulin Rouge, While You Were Sleeping, and Made Of Honor. (Soo many others too )

That should do for now! Any questions, go right ahead, and ask, I'm going to explore this place some more!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment