Thursday, January 13, 2011

I LOVE Unique Every Day Items!



Hey everyone! I'm back now, with my second blog, of course!
I'm feeling very energetic right now, even though I'm really actually tired, and just got done a 2-10 shift at work at Tim Hortons a few hours ago. Seeing as it's 2 am in the morning right now, but I will not go to bed at the moment, because I am having too much fun!!

I just finished watching the first.. 3 episodes of a show called Chuck, and already, I'm really loving it, it's so funny! What really got me wanting to watch it was the fact that Zach Levi is in it, and he was the voice of Flynn Rider in the movie Tangled, which I love. Also, to my surprise, so was the actor who plays Jayne Cobb in Firefly, one of my favourite shows!

I am also on skype with my boyfriend Keith, while he plays League of Legends, and listens to me being crazy over here! Hahaha~ Listening to Bruno Mars' 'Just The Way You Are' song. I looovvee it, it's so sweet!
This also reminded me of something I really want when we are together! Or rather, on of the many things. Haha~ I'm such a child, but I love him, because he is just like me when it comes to doing fun, silly things like that~ <3


INDOOR FORTS / TENTS!

Yes, you heard me correctly! I think they are soo awesome! I've always loved forts. And being in a tent for that matter. The idea of a secluded little spot with dimmed lighting, and also a cozy little space for adventure really gets me excited! I'm going to have to take these into account when I learn more in the career of Interior Decorating.

You know what else I find really awesome? Loft beds, and beds that hang from the ceiling, and hammocks, I absolutely adore cute little things like that, that are out of the ordinary, and I would be MORE than happy to be able to have a client who feels the same way! Glow in the dark stars?
Hell yeah.


Here are some pictures of some really amazing things that there is to consider! 

This one was quite cozy looking!
I LOVE the color scheme, and design, it all looks so lovely!

This one is GOREGOUS! They did a BEAUTIFUL job!!










This one was just downright AMAZING.
I just LOVED This idea!
I don't know, I really liked the touch of plants on this!


No comments:

Post a Comment